It is the one problem that almost every business faces, how to getmore business without spending an absolute fortune doing so. One of the easiest ways however is probably one of the least thought about ways.
The basic concept is to send your customers a regular email update. It may be just a quick update on a new product that you have in stock, or maybe a more detailed update on a a few different area’s of your products and maybe some things that you company is doing in the community. But getting in front of existing customers on a more frequent basis is something that can help to increase your sales for very little additional costs, and in fact possible no cost at all.
There are just a few things to keep in mind that you should keep in mind.
- Don’t over do it, weekly is often acceptable, however daily may be a little bit over kill.
- Make it informative, something that you clients are going to want to read when they receive it.
- Make it fun, maybe include something like a joke, or a quote.
- Make it easy to read, if you have a little to say this is easy, if you have a lot to say, have a brief contents that shows the order, or make use of links to your website rather then including it all in the email.
- While pictures can be good don’t go to far, the more pictures, the larger the email and the less chance people will take the time for it to load.
At the end of the day, keeping in touch with existing clients often will provide you with a lot of added benefit to the cost, compared to getting similar results from trying to gain new customers. Additionally this is just one of the less resistive methods that you can use to contact existing clients as opposed to be more difficult methods in getting in front of new customers.